Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Quickie



Prior to

Your words as your technique to hold back something free
About us something of I can’t speak or else you’ll flee
I’m only someone you sneak and I cannot disagree
My cards I set to seek for what this could possibly be

Yesterday

Lost but not quite as long as you’re around my radar or by my side
Trusting you with my every fright, you demand my arms around you in our ride
In an instant you claimed to be a knight bound to protect me with pride
To my excitement and delight, finally we collide

A once aspired flight Alone just us two
Saved by your might You are something I would pursue
Through every stupid fight You’d stick like a glue
I don’t mind your ways that are quite uptight not even your childish curfew

Today

This high on you, I’m stuck
Indefinite shades of blue, impaled by a thorn you snuck
Put together every clue, all you’ve tried to hide and tuck
I thought you were true, but you only chased for a fuck


DS

IP08052015

No comments:

Post a Comment